March 30

The aim is this: His Holiness the Báb gave the Glad tidings concerning the Appearance of the Manifestation of God, and His Holiness, the Blessed Perfection, was the "Promised One" of all the nations and religions. The Báb was the "Morning Star," heralding the glorious Dawn of the Sun of Reality. Now all of us are under Its shadow and receive the refulgent Bestowals from It.

I am ‘Abdu'l-Baha and no more. I am not pleased with whomsoever praises me with any other title. I am the Servant at the Threshold of the Blessed Perfection, and I hope that this Servitude of mine will become acceptable. Whosoever mentions any other name save this will not please me at all. ‘Abdu'l-Baha, and no more. No person must praise me except by this name: "’Abdu’l-Baha”. 
- 'Abdu'l-Baha  (Words of ‘Abdu’l-Baha, recorded by Ahmad Sohrab; Extract from the Diary of Mirza Ahmad Sobrab, 17 January, 1914; Star of the West, vol. 5, no. 5, June 5, 1914)